One Page Checkout with FlexCheckout enables you to request your customers to introduce their card details safely on the PSP system, tokenize these data and re-use the Token (or Alias) in a future transaction.
- You have full control over the look & feel of the payment page via the flexible template mechanism. You can even control the check-out sequence in an iframe.
- You have the advantage of a secure, PCI compliant payment page without having to store the card data yourself; all sensitive data is directly introduced on our hosted page.
- Seamless integration for various checkout scenarios including One Page Checkout.
- You can offer up-selling and cross-selling on the final checkout page.
- Supports all major credit card brands (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diners) and PostFinance card .
You need to have at least one of the following options enabled in order to use the FlexCheckout:
Typically you also need to have DirectLink (new payments) activated, if it's not already enabled by default in your subscription.